Job Vacancy Warehouse Employee
We are looking for a warehouse employee to manage our warehouse at our production location in Lekkerkerk. As a warehouse employee you will be responsible for receiving materials, tools and managing them. Checking the accompanying documents and processing the goods is very important. We are looking for someone who manages items accurately and carefully, has experience in the field of piping and has the necessary material knowledge.
Your work as a warehouse worker consists mainly of:
- Managing the warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Identifying and reporting discrepancies in deliveries
- Monitor material inventory (flanges, fittings, piping and tools etc.)
- Signaling and reporting shortages
- Keeping clean and ensuring a tidy work environment
- On-site entry and exit of equipment
In addition to the tasks listed, a proactive attitude is expected, which means that you will take on solicited and unsolicited tasks and can be flexible during peak workloads. A no-nonsense mentality is required.
Klip is a family business with a real go-getter culture, you like to roll up your sleeves to take on challenges. Naturally, there are a number of things that are important within the position:
- MBO working and thinking level
- You hold a forklift certificate or are willing to obtain one
- You have a command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing
- You demonstrate responsibility, flexibility and have an eye for detail
- You work independently and pay attention to order and safety
What Klip Offers
We offer you full-time employment in an international and growing organization. You will work in a stimulating, dynamic work environment with a team full of ambitious colleagues. At Klip, we understand our business. Everyone works together to find a solution for the customer. You will be given the freedom to do what you do best. You are not a number who runs production. You are an important part of our success. There is an excellent working atmosphere at Klip and plenty of room for personal development and growth opportunities. Some of our terms of employment:
- Competitive salary
- 40 leave days
- Good and safe working conditions
- Fun outings from our active staff association
Of course, you will receive a travel allowance, good pension plan and disability coverage.